Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
(1) What is MDRegister?
(2) Who can register?
(3) How do I register?
(4) Why should I register?
(5) What are membership benefits?
(6) Why some member cannot be contacted?
(7) Are there any fee?
(8) How much is the registration fee?
(9) How do I pay?
If your question is not listed or if you are not satisfied with the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
What is MDRegister?
MDRegister is an online Medical Directory for physicians, surgeons, dentists, dental surgeons and others healthcare professionals and resources. MDRegister connects physicians and healthcare professionals to their respective communities. Physicians, surgeons, dentists, pharmacists, medical schools, clinics, hospitals and others healthcare resources are invited to list their coordinates so that they can be easily reached by their local community members, colleagues, patients, friends, relatives, etc.
Who can register?
Everyone is welcome to register. But only Physicians & Surgeons are eligible to register under Physicians Category by selecting their appropriate specialties.
Only Dentists and Dental Surgeons are eligible to register under Dentist Category by selecting appropriate specialty.
Other healthcare organizations and professionals are eligible to register under Other Healthcare Resource category by selecting the appropriate subcategory.
Click on “Register” and select the appropriate category and subcategory. If your subcategory is not listed, please select “Healthcare Resource” and “Others” as subcategory. The basic registration is free.
Why should I register ?
You must register to contact or be contacted as well as to enjoy full member benefits (i.e. Webmail, post or respond to classified ads, advertise, etc
What are Membership Benefits ?
Membership includes the following benefits:
- Optional link to your existing web page as you will be able to link your existing web site or setup a page to list your profile, professional, background, interest, products, services, pictures, etc.
- Optional web e-mail address (i.e. yourname@MDRegister.com ) as you will be able to send and receive e-mail anywhere in the world through our Webmail interface - no more needs for yahoo, hotmail, msn, or alike...
- Online Profile management interface to allow you update your data, view your mail or post classified ads.
- Buy, sell equipment and supplies through Medvx classified.
- Advertise your products and service
Only member subscribed to e-mail messaging service can be contacted via e-mail. However, you can still reach registered members using their coordinates in the listing (i.e. postal mail, phone, fax, web site if listed).
The basic directory listing is free as it allows you to contact registered members (i.e. physicians, surgeons, dentists or others) or to respond to a classified ad through Medvx. Only memberBut to enjoy full membership benefits you must pay the registration fee.
How much is the registration fee ?
The current fee schedule is as follows:
-Directory Listing – Free
-Webmail Address - $190/year
-Link to a web page - $390/year
-For Sale Classified Ads @ Medvx - $29/each for 90 days.
-Banner Adverstising – Inquire for rates
How do I pay ?
We accept payment by cashier’s check, money order or bank draft payable to MDRegister and mailed to:
26 Pinecrest St,
Montreal, QC, H9A 1S8
Please send your payment as soon as possible and notify to insure your webmail account or your web link are in good standing.
Warning: Your Webmail Account or Your Web Link will be de-activated if your payment is not received within 30 days of registration.